This season, the PST is offering its members the chance to become a ‘Director for a Day’ at each of our home games, absolutely FREE!
This is a wonderful opportunity for Pars fans to get an insight to what life is like for Club directors on matchday.
The ‘Director for a Day’ package includes the following:
- Arrival at East End Park at 2:15pm (7:00pm for evening kick-offs)
- Reception in the Boardroom with a PST Board Member
- Complimentary pre-match drinks, tea or coffee
- Chat with Chairman, directors and staff from DAFC and visiting club
- Free match programme
- First view of matchday teamsheets
- View the match from the comfort of the Directors Box in the SRJ Windows South Stand
- Half-time savouries, with tea and coffee
- Complimentary post-match drinks, tea or coffee until 5:30pm (10:00pm for evening matches)
To be considered for this, all you have to do is email us indicate which match you would like to attend, and then provide us with your contact details.
A member of the PST Board will contact you to advise if you have been selected. Information can also be found on our website and social media channels.
NB: Being a ‘Director for a Day’ is only open to current PST members (e.g. those whose subscription fees are fully paid and up-to-date).