Are you interested in becoming a member of the Pars Supporters Trust Board?
Pars Supporters Trust hold annual elections to fill vacancies on the Trust Board during the summer and information on upcoming elections are posted on this website.
The Trust Board is also able to co-opt members from time to time and if you feel you have something to offer please get in touch.
The Trust plays a prominent role in the football club, and we are always looking for individuals who share our aims and beliefs, who wish to play a responsible part in the life of Dunfermline Athletic F.C. and Pars United CIC
What will I be doing?
- Representing the views of PST Members
- Participating in discussions regarding Club matters
- Actively making a difference to Dunfermline Athletic F.C. and Pars United CIC
- Using experience and knowledge to add value to PST activities
- Contributing to fundraising events and ventures
What skills and attributes do I need to have?
- Be reliable, and interested in the work of the Pars Supporters Trust
- Comfortable in meeting new people
- Willing to suggest new ideas for the committee and get involved in all planned activities
How much time do I need to commit?
- Attend meetings once a month and fundraising and social events as planned.
- Contribute to the planning of individual events/activities at formal and informal meetings
- Be available on match days for recruiting and for fans to talk to – the face of the PST.
What support will I be given?
Support from the Trust Board members and their helpers
What benefits can I expect?
The satisfaction in being involved and making a difference!
Where will I be based?
You will be based at home and wherever our activities take us
How do I apply?
Annual Elections to the Trust Board are usually held in March and details are announced on this website. Occasional co-opted member vacancies are announced from time to time but if you feel you have something to offer simply contact us with your details and tell us what you think you can offer the Pars Supporters Trust, or fill in a Board Nomination Form.
The 2017 Annual General Meeting of the PST will be held at East End Park on Thursday 30th March 2017.